Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Totally addicted to cloth.

Before we even started TTC 3 years ago I decided that we were going to be a cloth nappying family. Imagine my delight when I discovered the world of MCNs (Modern Cloth Nappies) Master C has more cloth nappies than you can poke a stick at. The reason was to save money in the long term, it probably has already, I'm too scared to add up how much money I've spent on cloth.

This is a picture of my our collection about 2 months ago, I've bought more since then and not all of the ones I owned at the time are not in the photo. I'm sure it seems excessive but keep in mind we don't use disposible nappies. Ever.

Photobucket

And just because he was so freaking cute as a newborn in cloth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now owning a lot of cloth nappies is one thing, but today my obsession went to a whole new level. I'm a teacher by trade but today I applied for a job working in a cloth nappy store! When I told Mr Woggie I think he almost fell down the stairs - firstly because I've been quite adament about never going back to work and secondly because I'm sure he thinks I've got a problem with nappies (possibly true) and I'm sure he is scared it will mean our cloth nappy collection will double in no time!

I don't know if I'll get it, I have no retail experience and don't know that much about cloth nappies, but it would be great if I did so wish me luck!

My ICLW comments for today
1. Heeeeere Storkey, Storkey!
2. We got hitched. We bought the 4 bedroom house. Now what???
3.The Impatient Optimist
4. All Grown Up
5. All Aboard the Pity Boat

And even though I didn't get any comments I'll return one from my previous day.
Trying to Get Knocked Up By Another Man

2 comments:

  1. I always thought I'd at least attempt the cloth diapering but never did. If we are lucky enough to have another, I am definitely going for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant WAIT to clothe diaper! :) I have hear nothing but positive things!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete